Monday 27 July 2015

Christmas in July

Today I decided to start making Christmas presents.  Last year I made Christmas presents for most of our nephews and nieces in Texas :)  I decided to do the same this year :) I'll share pictures of the things I made last year.  I'll also post about the stuff I'm making this year :)
This is what I did today.  I cut out 3 doll dresses and bloomers I got from my Simplicity patterns and I also cut out 3 diaper bags.  I made up the diaper bag pattern myself.  
Only things I sewed up today were the 3 diaper bags.
They are not finished though.  I need to add some flower appliques and make the accessories.  I think I want to make a wipes container with a few wipes, a changing mat, bib, a little felt bear and I want to make a baby bottle.  I'm not sure if I can do it but I'm going to give it a go.  I'm also going to add a diaper not sure if I'll make it or put in an actual newborn diaper as I have a few of those to hand.  They will each also have one of the dresses I'm going to make.  I'll add the appliques tomorrow and start making some of the accessories :)  I'll share what I get done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment